Shop the Cronulla Sharks 2022 Mens Indigenous Jersey Fashion
The Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks-2022 Males Indigenous Jersey features deep blues with lighter shades of color. Elaine Chambers Hegarty depicts deep blues in the ocean, with lighter tones on the shoreline. The jersey’s oceanshells symbolize “Kurranulla”, an aboriginal term meaning “place where pink marine shells are found”. The fish below are a collaboration with local Aboriginal youths who live in Jay’s local hostel Jay. These traditional food sources were demonstrated to the young people. Sharks can be seen hovering at the bottom and feeding in an frenzy.
- Fabric: 100% Polyester
- Elaine Chambers Hegarty drew inspiration from the Shire for her Jersey artwork.
- Ecotek fabric made of recycled bottles is used to make this product more sustainable.
- The chest has embroidered Sharks badges (and Telstra NRL Premiership) badges
- Side-to-side Mesh Panels for Coolness provide airflow.
- Streamlined V collar, reinforced bars-tacks
- You can look athletic with tapered torso seams
- Drop hem finish
- Dynasty made it